Friday, October 25, 2013

My First Post To A Different Blog - Am I Excited?

I am honored, and more than a little giddy about this. Earlier this week, the guys at DC Sports Kings allowed me to contribute an article. As a guy who likes a) to write; b) to talk; and c) to spout opinion, I'm deeply appreciative of the opportunity. It's my first post for another blog, and I am truly excited about the chance to contribute.

I thank God for the chance to write & share my thoughts with an audience interested in the sports landscape in the District of Columbia. I thank the guys at DC Sports Kings for giving me a chance to contribute.

Feel free to check out my work. Feel free to disagree with what I write. Feel free to enlighten me on the topics we cover. Feel free to check out my fellow contributors at the blog. Feel free to follow them on Twitter (@DCSportsKings).

I'll still post stuff here, 'cause I've got a lot on my mind.

This new opportunity should be fun, though...

2 comments: