Friday, April 15, 2016

Yeah, I'm back - introducing "None of Our Hands Are Clean"


"But you said that before." Yeah, I can't deny I got...distracted.

Above is the first pic I've ever posted. It's the full cover from my debut novel, "None of Our Hands Are Clean." It's available all over.

My first tagline is " A romance...for the rest of us." You can find it on the following websites.

Kindle

Amazon paperback

Barnes & Noble's website

Books-a-Million's website

As always, I appreciate deeply those of you who've already bought it, read it, enjoyed it. For those who haven't yet, check it out.

In this space, I'll share the things I've learned getting this published. In addition, I'll also share some stuff about upcoming works.

I'm available for podcasts, interviews, book signings, etc.

I won't need a year to create the next post.

3 comments:

  1. Ilook forward to the read. Im a sapp for romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilook forward to the read. Im a sapp for romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I ask is, if you like it tell your friends & enemies.
    Otherwise, how are you?

    ReplyDelete