Thursday, April 18, 2013

In Dreams - "Run, Man, Run"

I was dressed in running gear. It was a nice morning in a warm climate, probably in the South or in the Caribbean. I had a flip phone in each hand, and I found myself running uphill. My pace was steady, and my breathing was relaxed. The phones never rang.

There were lots of trees along the road, but I had enough visibility to see traffic in front of me. I got to an intersection in a rural area, where I encountered a biker dude with a long white beard. He waved, but didn't say a word. I nodded an acknowledgement. I crossed the intersection behind his motorcycle, and kept running.

Eventually, I got to a fancy hotel. Inside the lobby was an ornate spiral staircase, like you might see in a Busby Berkeley musical. I noted how high the staircase ascended, but did not actually use it.  I jogged through the lobby and exited the building from the back side of the staircase. As I got back outside, I could feel another gentle breeze, like near an ocean. I resumed my running pace and continued uphill.

No comments:

Post a Comment