Sunday, February 10, 2013

Welcome to the latest installment of "Cheeseburgers Across America!"

Anybody who's ever heard me rant more than once knows I'm easily bored. This is one of those times. So, Monday just before sunrise I'm gonna fire up the trusty SUV and set out towards Memphis.

The town I live in presently is a nice enough place, but there are times when it bores me terribly.  I need a change, desperately. So, it's time to mount up and see some America.

For the next week or so, I will post in this space unique, humorous or intriguing things I see on the road. I'm not looking for the gross or disturbing. Given that, you probably won't see any close-up self-pics either (I don't want to be responsible for scaring small children or domesticated farm animals).

So most nights as I pause to rest and reconstitute, I will pass on what I see, what makes me giggle, or what makes me hungry. There's room in the passenger's seat, so let's break camp. It's time to book out, it's time to burn rubber. It's time for "Cheeseburgers Across America".

No comments:

Post a Comment